* There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary, and those who don't
* If at first you don't succeed; call it version 1.0
* I'm not anti-social; I'm just not user friendly
* My software never has bugs. It just develops random features
* Roses are #FF0000 , Violets are #0000FF , All my base belongs to you
* In a world without fences and walls, who needs Gates and Windows?
* Hand over the calculator, friends don't let friends derive drunk
* I would love to change the world, but they won't give me the source code
* Enter any 11-digit prime number to continue...
* The box said 'Requires Windows 95 or better'. So I installed LINUX
* A penny saved is 1.39 cents earned, if you consider income tax
* Unix, DOS and Windows...the good, the bad and the ugly
* A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any invention in human history - with the possible exceptions of handguns and tequila
* The code that is the hardest to debug is the code that you know cannot possibly be wrong
* UNIX is basically a simple operating system, but you have to be a genius to understand the simplicity
* Ethernet (n): something used to catch the etherbunny
* You know it's love when you memorize her IP number to skip DNS overhead
* JUST SHUT UP AND REBOOT!!
* 1f u c4n r34d th1s u r34lly n33d t0 g37 l41d
* Alcohol & calculus don't mix. Never drink & derive
* How do I set a laser printer to stun?
* There is only one satisfying way to boot a computer
* Concept: On the keyboard of life, always keep one finger on the escape button
* It's not bogus, it's an IBM standard
* Be nice to the nerds, for all you know they might be the next Bill Gates!
* The farther south you go, the more dollar stores there are
* Beware of programmers that carry screwdrivers
* The difference between e-mail and regular mail is that computers handle e-mail, and computers never decide to come to work one day and shoot all the other computers
* If you want a language that tries to lock up all the sharp objects and fire-making implements, use Pascal or Ada: the Nerf languages, harmless fun for children of all ages, and they won't mar the furniture
* COFFEE.EXE Missing - Insert Cup and Press Any Key
* Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning
* LISP = Lots of Irritating Silly Parentheses
* The beginning of the programmer's wisdom is understanding the difference between getting program to run and having a runnable program
* Squash one bug, you'll see ten new bugs popping
* Everytime i time i touch my code, i give birth to ten new bugs
* boast = blogging is open & amiable sharing of thoughts
* We are sorry, but the number you have dialed is imaginary. Please rotate your phone 90 degrees and try again
* Cannot find REALITY.SYS. Universe halted
* If it weren't for C, we'd all be programming in BASI and OBO
* Bad command or file name! Go stand in the corner
* Bad or corrupt header, go get a haircut
* Unrecognized input, get out of the class
* Warning! Buffer overflow, close the tumbler !
* WinErr 547: LPT1 not found... Use backup... PENCIL & PAPER
* Bad or missing mouse driver. Spank the cat? (Y/N)
* Computers make very fast, very accurate mistakes
* Best file compression around: "rm *.*" = 100% compression
* Hackers in hollywood movies are phenomenal. All they need to do is "c:\> hack into fbi"
* BREAKFAST.COM Halted...Cereal Port Not Responding
* I survived an NT installation
* The name is Baud......James Baud
* My new car runs at 56Kbps
* Why doesn't DOS ever say "EXCELLENT command or filename!"
* File not found. Should I fake it? (Y/N)
* Cannot read data, leech the next boy's paper? (Y/N)
* CONGRESS.SYS Corrupted: Re-boot Washington D.C (Y/n)?
* Does fuzzy logic tickle?
* Helpdesk : Sir, you need to add 10GB space to your HD , Customer : Could you please tell where I can download that?
* Windows: Just another pane in the glass
* Who's General Failure & why's he reading my disk?
* RAM disk is not an installation procedure
* Shell to DOS...Come in DOS, do you copy? Shell to DOS...
* The truth is out there...anybody got the URL?
* Smash forehead on keyboard to continue.....
* E-mail returned to sender -- insufficient voltage
* Help! I'm modeming... and I can't hang up!!!
* All wiyht. Rho sritched mg kegtops awound?
* Once I got this error on my Linux box: Error. Keyboard not attached. Press F1 to continue
* Once I got this error on my Linux box: Error. Mouse not attached. Please left click the 'OK' button to continue
* Press any key to continue or any other key to quit...
* Press every key to continue
* Helpdesk: Sir if you see the blue screen, press any key to continue. Customer : hm.. just a min.. where's that 'any key'..
* Idiot, Go ahead, make my data!
* Old programmers never die; they just give up their resources
* To err is human - and to blame it on a computer is even more so
* (001) Logical Error CLINTON.SYS: Truth table missing